Friday

Finally fiday again. Legend Of The Seeker on TV6 at 8 pm, that is a must. I am supriesed that I like that show, because I usually don't watch that kind of TV shows. You know what kind of shows I watch and they are nothing like LOTS. I don't like medieval stuff, I atcually think it is knid of geeky. I have wonderd a few times if it makes me a geek because I like LOTS.
    I watch it because ther is nothing better on TV. If there where, lets say, a Hannah Montana Marathon with all three seasons I would watch that. I can have amarathon with the firts two seasons because I have them on DVD. After that I could watch the movie. That actually sound like a great idea! Don't you think?!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT