Radio Disney

I love Rdaio Disney! It is the prefect radio channel. It dosen't matter what you do Radio Disney has the music for you. If you want to party, chill or just want to listen to music. It is perfect. how much better can it get?! I don't know. Radio disney is the only radio channel I listen to.
I am listening to it right now. This morning it has I have heard Nick Jonas & The Administration, songs from the DCOM Starstuck, Allstar weekend and many other artist that I like. No other channel plays that music that I like.
OMG, I just realised that today it is a month until my birtday. I am so excited! I can't wait!

your writer, Erika


.p.s. I almost forgot: vote for your favorites at the KCA 2010!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT