Let's Be Friends

I changed the song of the moment yesterday to Emily Osment's Let's Be Friends. I love that song! It's a great song for a party. The music video is awesome too!
          I don't get why Emily isn't more famous, like Miley Cyrus. They are both just as talented (in my opinion at least). What do you think? I "knew" who Emily was before I even knew that Miley exctited. I mean I had seen a couple of movies that Emily have starred in. Like Spy Kids 2 and 3D. She is talented! Miley is too (dauh!!!).
          Anyway I am almost addicted to Emily's song Let's Be Friends. I have to buy her cd Fight or Fly. I don't have to but I want to. LOL! Have fun today everybody. Make love not war!


your writer, Erika
.p.s. Miley and Emily is spelt with the same letters, just rearragne them XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT