This Weekend

Oh my good weekend. It has been a good weekend. Today I went to this countrys beautiful capital. I got some spices (since it's first in advent next Sunday I need spices for the gingerbread dough that I am going to make and all the other Christmas stuff I am going to bake) and tried on different outfits. I need something new to wear on Christmas eve.
          Ok, ok, I got some very beautiful dresses at hom in my closet. It's more fun to wear something new. Oh, if I am going to get a new dress I need new shoes! Life gets better with shopping (sometimes and it depends on who you may ask).
          Oooo, I saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 two days ago (19/11). OMG, I can't wait for part two. I have the book so I am going to read it again (and maybe again after that). My memorey is a little vague of what happens in the book. I remember the whole main thing and stuff but not deatails. I read the book when it came out over three years ago. Since then I have read over - let's just say alot of books. Aw, some great books that I HAVE TOO read again. Meg Cabot is amazing! Ooo, I read some wounderful books this summer.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT