A Pleasure

Today when I came home I had got something in the mail from (guess) Google. Yeah, Google. Thank you google for the genoures present, it's always a pleasure doing buisness with you. LOL.

So freaks my sport break, spring break or whatevery you decided to call it is almost over. School starts again on Monday. That's a bummer but I haven't been slacking. Meaning that I haven't been home everyday this week pretending that my tummy is a bass drum. I have taken advantage of this week and done thins I actually enjoy, things I normally can't do because I have school. You know, normal teenage girl activities. Shopping, going to the movies, shopping, shopping and shopping. Hahaha.

Yeah, well today is Friday and I have no plans. That's if you don't count watching TV. Year One is on. Oh, Modern Family and oh, I think it's a new episode of Shake It Up. That's my evening.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT