School Yearbooks

Hahaha. So last night I was looking through all my old school yearbooks from 7th to 9th grade. Then I got the yearbook where with all pictures of all the 7th to 9th grades in Sollentuna. Hahaha. So, I was looking in them to see if I could find some people that I went to school with in 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade (I did find some people) so that I could add them on facebook. Then after that I tried to find some people that I go to school with now. I did find a few. Adam was kindo fo cute in the 7th grade. He had should lenght blonde hair. So cute. He had nice hair - I gotta say that I'm kinda jealous. Well, yeah maybe. Now, he doesn't have that hair color. I would never in my entire life guessed that he looked like that in the 7th grade. Ha.

I brought that yearbooks to school today so that I could show Linda (Damn! My bag must have weighed at least 10 kg. Heavy!). Linda, she laughed when she saw the picture of Adam. Not because she thought he looked funny or anything it is just that she (just as I) never would have guessed that he looked like that in the 7th grade. He looks so different now! I showed the picture to some of my other classmates and one of our teachers. When I showed it to Fred, he showed me the picture of him in the 7th grade. I'm like damn! he also looked very different.

Ha, times they pass.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT