NewNew

Hi guys! I just thought that I would post something here since I haven't written anything here for a while. I have just been busy. You know, life. I have just been working a lot, and working out, and partying and stuff. Life, ya know. LOL. No but I am totally fine. I went out last week with Fannylicous and Rebecka. I never go out but Fanny was really persistent so I was like okay. I had a good time because I spent it with my friends but the place we went to was totally lame. Just lame. Nope, never again unless I get some VIP treatment. No but it was fun tough. A promoter for the club to a lot of pictures of us and put us up on stage which was fun. It's fun to feel special sometimes.


How are you all? Good. Okay nice. There has been a lot of great new music releases lately. One Direction, Justin Bieber, Pia Mia, Ariana Grande. OMG! Yes I love new music from artists that like to listen to. But I got to say that I am most excited about Justin new music. I mean the dude hasn't released an album in a really long time. A LONG TIME!  I'd love an album from Pia. That'd be cool since the woman has the voice of an angel!


your writer, Erika Eklund


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT