Trouble Sleeping 💤😢

Home sweet home. More like home sweet bed, but I am sitting on the couch so I really don't know if that makes sense or what the fuck I am trying to say here. Okay yeah maybe that I have had some trouble sleeping lately. Grönan fucked me up! Everything is Grönans fault! I mean I have had some trouble sleeping since the beginning of the summer. Not like every night but like on and off from time to time. The thing is the I can't get in to a comfortable sleeping position and maybe it really doesn't help that I stay on my phone for 30 minutes after I actually get into bed. Plus I sleep with it next to me. LOL. So when I wake up during the night I check my phone. Mostly to check what time it is but some times I check to see what notifications I got. Yeah yeah.

So like this morning when I had to get up at 6:30 AM my head was really heavy and I just wanted to get back to my cozy comfortable bed. I just wanted to sleep a little bit longer. But I had to get up for work. Gotta earn that dollar. Or I mean kronor because I am Swedish and live in Sweden. And then after work I had to rush to get to a casting. I made it! Thank God!

Now I am home, sitting on my couch and remembering all of the things that I have to do. Adult life is so annoying! Even if you have a day off work you still have shit load of stuff to do. But thank God yet again that I am going on vacation in two weeks. Plus my mom is coming to visit me next week. Yeah! Now I really have to get on with this afternoon and adult some more.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT