A Day in This World











http://www.souk.se

Today I went to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. I went do this new mini mall called Souk on Drottninggatan. Souk re-placed Debenhams. I like Debenhams and Souk. Souk got 16 different brands. In Souk it’s a mess! I mean it’s not dirt everywhere but it’s clothes, shoes and sunglasses everywhere. I love all those stuff but it starts to look like my room. In my room it’s clothes on the floor. It’s not like that in Souk. You get my point, don’t ya!! But I like the way it is in there. I bought two t-shirts on edc by esprit. I love them.
Visit Souks wedpage!!!
One more thing today when I come home I rented a movie called Monster House. Everyone who is reading this sould see that movie. I loved it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT