Good Charlotte

I so want to go to Good Charlotte's concert on Anexet, Stockholm! But I don´t think my mom will let me. Me and my friend Malin want to go the concert together. Malins mom let her go. Why can´t my mom let me go?!?! I know that I probably have to pay the ticket my self but any way. I so want to go!!!! Malin told me that she baked her mom a cake and that I should do that too. Maybe that's a good idea. After school tomorrow I will try that if she´s not home. I got this free movie tickets from this radio station. It just two tickets so one I gave to my mom and on her birthday last year I gave her Red Hot Chili Peppers CD Stadium Arcadium and some spa stuff. So i think that she should give something back to me or she give me stuff like all the time. But I asked her a few minutes ago and she said that she will think about it until tomorrow. Thank god for that. Hope she decide to let me go. The concert is on a school night but all the concerts is on a school night or all most every concert. I let you know tomorrow what she decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT