I´m Sorry

I´m so sorry that I haven´t written since wednesday! But sometimes I´m just so tired. But enough about that. Next friday it´s my birthday. If you don´t I´m turning 14. A big day! I wonder what I get and if I´ll get anything from my wish list. I hope so, because if I don´t it´s not gonna be a happy moment. It will be but I will not be happy. I mean birthdays are really special. They are for me! Really, really, really special. On your birthday you are suppose to be happy or you should. Don´t let your mom, dad and siblings get in your my on your birthday. It´s your day. I hope that my mom dosn´t destroy my birthday!!!! It a day I should be happy. I´m happy other days of the year but this one is the one I really, really, really should be happy. And if my mom planed anything without me that I don´t know about and I got other plans she can´t make me go on with her plans. I mean she didn´t tell me about it so she can´t make me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT