Earth hour

Are you ready? Earth hour is here or -yeah- is about an hour left. Are you going to turn off all the electricity in you household? I am going to turn off everything. My mom said that a friend of hers said that you can have you TV on if you want so. I told my mom that we could turn off the TV and just play card for a whole hour. She didn't sound exited about that. Damn it! now I am going to light some candles. I am going to take all the candle holders I can find and put candles in them. Cool huh!
What are you all doing to night? Earth hour, earth hour, earth hour! I am just kidding. You don't have to do it if you don't have to. You should do it. Do something good for the planet. Light some candles like me. That's how people got light in the stone age. I know, I know, I know we live in a modern time and we have all kinds of modern things but we have to do something to keep our planet alive. So it's kind of doing something for yourself. Do this for you because you deserve it. we all deserve it. Let's do this for each other.
I have bunch of candles in my room now. I am doing it for the planet. Yeah! I do alot of stuff for the planet! My mom always (ok not always but very often) buys eco friendly stuff. It cost more but it's better for the planet. She also buys food and such that's marked with other stuff that's good for the health. Ok, that's what my mom does. But by doing all that she shows what to do. All that has an inpact on me.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT