It's killing me

So this week I was home for two days and I didn't write anything! That's bad. I had a sore throat (which I still have). I can barley swallow. It hurts that much. My medicine (I think it's that) made me nauseous, but I am still taking it and I am not nauseous now. OMG, I don't what to do. I want to stay home from school tomorrow, but I have a test (and I don't like to do tests afterwards). Do you see mu dilemma?! Oh my god it hurts, I' gonna dieeeeeeeeeeee!
Ok I am overreacting now but still it hurts.
Last friday - two days ago - when I was in school I felt really nauseous several times. I wanted to go home but I couldn't. Maybe I could but I was going to go and see Confessions of a Shopaholic with my mom. So I didn't know if she would let me go if I went home.
I don't have any feber or I don't know because the thermometer is not working quite right. I tried to check my temperature a few days a ago and it said that I had 33,8 degrees celsius. i know that's not right because you are supposed to have 37 degrees celsius. So that would make me a warm dead body and I am not dead. I am writing this so that is not possible.
Fucking hell I don't want to go to school today. Fucking hell is all I can say.
Oh, don't forget it's the two year anniversray of this blog tmorrow and two weeks until my birthday. Buy me alot of presents!
Kiss and bye bye, I love you all (leave a comment!)!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT