Don´t worry about a thing.......

.......´cause every little thing is gonna be alright!
We spend to much time worrying about stuff that we shouldn't´t be worrying about! I think everybody that is reading this right now should close their eyes, take a deep breath and think about something that makes you happy! NEVER FORGET TO SMILE AND RELAX!
Like this week we had two test and was so worried all week about them but they all went ok. So don´t know what I was so worried about. Every little thing is gonna be alright, baby!
Now I am taking my own advise. Inn and out, mom - Jonas Brothers - Miley Cyrus - MYSELF - Jesse McCartney (almost forgot)! I´ve should have had put myself first! But anyway I put it in big letters! I love myself.
Right now I am watching The Tyra Banks Show and it´s about single moms. Solange Knowles is on the show. I didn´t know she had any kids! They showed a picture of her son - he´s so cute!

your writer, Erika.
It´s All Right Here - Hannah Montana

.p.s. I´m sorry but I won´t be posting so much videos that I promised! SORRY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT