I Love Justin Bieber

There are many reasons to why I love Justin Bieber and his music. He make me smile, he make me cry - a good cry of course. The kind that makes you cry out of happiness. He is hot - you already knew that. No he is not hot, he is the most amzingly hottest guy ever!
          He has got the charm that just makes you want him, want to see more of him. He is an awesome singer - one of the best. No THE best!
          His music got me addicted! I just want to listen to it 24/7. I know I can't be the only one.
          Having the Bieber Fever is not something bad it is something beyond awesome. You can't descride it with words. That is how good it is to have the Bieber Fever.
          I think Bieber Fever could solve alot of problem that the world has.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT