Summer

So this fall cycle 15 of Americas Next Top Model will air. The finale of cycle 13 aired like two weeks ago.
          Top Model always airs the same time as another tv show that I like (this spring it was the new 90210). So I am going to watch the the show online from now on. I am going to start tomorrow because I have a book I have to read out.
          Queen of Bable In The Big City by Meg Cabot. I love Queen of Bable. I have read the first book and now I am on the second book. I have like 71 pages left and I am going to read out the book tonight (at least I hope so. Other wise I have to do it tomorrow. I love reading so it won't be a problem :).
          Remember to check in at http://haveithollywood.blogspot.com/ everyday so you can keep up with your favorite celebs.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT