Good Friday

It's been a good day so far (if you count out the snow. It should be illegal with snow before November.). My pile of homework is not so big anymore. NO math test on Wednesday! Yeah! My math teacher got fired (the principal said she quit but I don't believe that. OMG, she worked at my school for like a month. I am glad that she is gone, because I didn't like her, She was MEAN to Linda and me. Agnes said the freshman's didn't like her because of her Swedish.
          When she was mean to Linda and me, we went complained to the vice principal. The vice principal said that she was going to talk to the principal and that he had talk to her before because of something.
          I think my math teacher - the one that just got fired - told me that everyone at her last school hated her. She also told me that in the end everyone likes her.)
         I am so sorry for that long parentheses. Well, it's friday today and that means, Legend of The Seeker, Modern Family and Samantha Who. The last two shows air very late - very late in my opinion.
I wish you all a great weekend XD


xoxo, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT