Christmas

I hope you had fun last night or will have fun today (depending on where in the world you live). I had fun last night. I had a great time. Awesome food, great presents and awesome company. What more could you ask for! Here is a picture of my dress that I wore last night. What do you think?


Oh, incase you don't follow me on twitter or read HIH but, Corbin Blue follows me on twitter. I know, I know he follows over a 100 000 people but it, I mean I think it's really really cool/ awesome/ super cool/ super awesome that someone like him follows me. A girl, a fan of his, from a (ok I don't live in a small country) an other part of the world then he's from. Cool, that is what it is. Just one word. Cool.
          Tomorrow there is more festvites to enjoy. There is this old guy who turned 80 on the 23rd and tomorrow is his birthday party (gathering or what ever you should call it - 80 year old people don't party - do they?) and after that (yes there is more) it's "Lill Julen" (= Little Christmas) as wen call it in my family. Isabelle is going to get her presents. She spent Christmas with her mom. So "Lill Julen" is just for her. Maybe Alex too (they are cousins). He spent it with his dad. Anyway, there is a lot going on tomorrow. But the big question is: What am I going to wear? LOL - I know what I am goint to wear. I might just show you a picture of it tomorrow or next week. Perhaps, maybe - we will see.
          I want to write more but I don't know about what? I have to (there is never an have to - just want so that I won't loose any readers) blog on HIH now. I hope you enjoyed this!


Merry Christmas once again
your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT