One Night

Music makes me feel alive every night! Jesse McCartney's new single One Night came out yesterday but I heard it first about 15 or 20 minutes ago. OMG, after 30 seconds I was IN L-O-V-E! He is so talented and his music is just... I have no words for it! You would too if you started listening to his music. I promise you.
          I can't believe that Chistmas is only two days away. Ok, less than two days. OMG! I am psyched! Are you?
          I hope my mom will like her gifts. She always says that it's the thougth that counts. I don't know... It is but. I don't think she knows that I have gotten her anything. Yesterday she said that she had put one of my gifts underneth the Christmas tree. First I was like "Where?" because I couldn't see it but then I did. My mom said that she was going to look underneth the tree sand see if there was anything there for her (and it is). Then I said that if ther was something underneth the tree for her that she probably would notice it (because she know who all the other presents are for). She said that she probably would. Anyway I know she will like her presents because she has mentioned them a couple of times.


Merry Christmas to you all,
Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT