Home. Sick.

If you follow me on twitter you know that I am homw from school today because I am sick (Yes, I am sick. I DON'T skip school like other people I know.). At the moment I am not doing much, just litening to music and watching TV (and doing some schoolwork - studying for a test and I should do math). I mean what else is there to do when you are home from school. Yeah, not much.
          I am thinking about watching a DVD. Spiderwick if you have to know. I don't know. The Ellen DeGeneres Show just started. So, I don't know. There is a rerun of Veronica Mars later. Yeah, LOL!


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. I'm sorry you sick!! Missed you at school!! I watched our old vidoes, maybee it would be fun to do some mor?^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT