SAT

Yesterday I joined a site where you can practice for the SAT's. On the site they have "SAT question of the day" and I got it right both yesterday and today. Yeah! They weren't that hard (in my opinion). I don't know if I will actully will take the SAT's. I haven't made up my mind yet. because some of the school that I want to apply to require that even students from outside the U.S take the SAT's if it's possible in their country and it's possible in Sweden. In Stockholm, Gotheburg and Lund. Plus it costs $60. It's not much 'högskoleprovet' (the Swedish SAT) costs about the same amout.
          In Sweden you don't have to take 'högskoleprovet' but if you are applying to a Swedish university it gets you higher up on the list. A friend of mine that studies at Oxford University (somewhere in England anyway) told me that she took the 'högskoleprovet' (not that she needed it because she studies in England now) and it was a great practice for all the exams that she has to take now. Yeah - I am so psyched (not - do not like test and exams, blä!).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT