School

Today at school we had to watch this boring movie with Johnny Depp and Sarah Jessica Parker, Ed Wood. It was black and with and frankly I don't care about Ed Wood. I mean our teacher could just have mentioned that he is the worst dierector of all times. That would have been enough. Maybe he could have shown us a clip on youtube NOT the whole damn movie! Blä! I hate when a teacher make us watch a boring movie.
          The teacher I have for film studies doesn't make us watch boring movies that often. He shows movies that I have never seen before that are kind of okay. The first lesson he we got to watch Bröllopsfotografen - a Swedish movie by some guy whos surname Malmros or something like that - and I thought it was okay. I often dont like Swedish movies.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT