Taking a Break

At the moment I am taking a break from studying. I am studying for the four hour math test on Friday. It is the finals for this course. I glad that there is no more math after this but I don't wan tot take the test. Who does? Linda read my blog this morning and sighed when see saw my post about the four hour math test. She didn't want to be remined of what's to come. I am not smiling when I am thinking about it.
          Tomorrow it's St. Patricks Day, maybe that will put a smile on some peoples face. Are you going to do anything special. Me? No, I don't drink. Alcohol is bad for you + my body is not fully devloped yet. Meaning I am still young so why damage my body and shorten my life? What's the fun in that? Nothing. I want ti live a long and healthy life.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT