College

I can't believe that in less then 1 and half year I will be attending a college in the U.S. OK, I haven't got accepted yet (I haven't applied yet but I will do it in December) but I know that thing will get my way. They always do. Sometimes I think that I am going to get IG (a F) on an essay or something else in school but then I get VG or MVG (a B or an A). I worry that I will fail and I don't won't do see which grade I got but then when I see that I did much better than I thought I don't get what I worried about. Is it ever like that for you?
          What I am not excited about is taking the SAT's. I have heard horror stories about it! I guess that is just one step towards my dream. But I am telling you I am NOT taking the Swedish SAT's. I am not even thinking about appling for that many schools in Sweden. So I am like "Why bother!" - Right! Anyway, I hope that everyone gets to go the college of their dreams or do something thet they really love or have waited their whole love to do after high school. Best wishes to all of you!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT