Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 cames out on DVD today, so before school I went and bought it. I have all the other HP movies on DVD so I have to have this one too. I can't wait too see part 2. I remember when I saw part one with my mom and when the subtitles started rolling I got upset. I wanted (still want too) to see the rest of the movie.
          I have been 18 now for a whole week. So if you ask me how old I am I will answer: "I am 18 and one week." No, I am just kidding. I am not six. "I am six and a half."
          Or seven and half as Alice is in Through The Looking-glass. I have read that book, but I have seen the movie. I prefer the first one, Alice In Wonderland.
          My birthday last week was awesome! I had breakfast at a hotel in Stockholm with my family. It was so sweet of them to do that for me. All these celebrities that have turned 18 in the last few months, Ashley Argota, Victoria Justice, Miley Cyrus (yeah, I know Miley truned 18 last November) all seem to have great birthday parties and delicious cakes. I always knew that I wasn't going to have parties like them but for my family to make my birthday special like that means a lot to me.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT