SMCC

I met my aunt and my cousin yesterday. I have never met my cousin before. She, my cousin, was born in January, so she turns four months in May. She is so cute when she laughs (most babies are).
          My aunt told me that she has a lot of friends who goes to school at Santa Monica City College. There is a lot of Swedes at SMCC and it's cheap. My mom and I went to a seminar about SMCC in Febuary and it seems like a good school. But I don't know if I want to apply to SMCC, since it's a city college you have to transfer after two year. I rather not go through that whole process. I might apply there because I have to apply to more than two schools. I don't have to but I should.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT