19 Tomorrow!

I turn 19 tomorrow. Yeah, it's my birthday! LOL. I started prepareing for tomorrow yesterday. I mean that I started baking yesterday for tomorrow because my family is coming over and I don't want to be too stressed today and I don't want to leave everything for the last minute. Meaning doing everything tomorrow. Not a good idea. I did that last year, baked everything that same day as my birthday dinner. Very smart, not. Then it was more stressing because my mom wasn't home so I had to do it all by myself (cooking, cleaning etc.) and I had a birthday dinner which means that had to make dinner and dessert for a lot of people.


This year I am not haveing a dinner. I am just going to serve a birthday cake, a strawberry cheesecake, cinnamon and vanilla buns and chocholate chip/ marshmellow cookies. Plus coffee and lemonade but nothing more. LOL. Maybe ice-cream because some of the kids might want ice-cream instead of what I am serving.
 
 
your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT