Model Girl

I am a model. Hehehe, not really but I was one yesterday. It was a school project and it was fun I guess. I did my own makeup and I got some help with my hair. I think that I looked a little bit like Marie Antoinette with that blonde hair. Oh, don't worry I haven't gone blonde. Maybe I shouldn't. I mean Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are rocking that look damn well. LOL. Anyway here are some pictures from yesterday.

Me, working it ;p


Anne (Linda's friend/ model) and I






Linda and I

From the left: Anne, me, Fairuz, Kob, Catherine, Hera

Look what I bought today, a pair of pink shorts. I am going to rock them this summer. I am going to be that hottest girl wherever I at.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT