50 000 Views

Hi everybody! You know what I am really excited right now because HIH hit 50 00 views about an hour ago! Yeah! I mean that is cool. Have It Hollywood have had over 50 000 views in a month before. What I am excited about is that the month isn't even over. I am really glad that people read the blog. I thought I was famous, I mean the blog, when it had had 79 views in 24 hours. I thought "Wow, I am gonna hear from MTV anytime now!". That wasn't the case. I was barely famous then. No, I wasn't even on the radar.

I have always been happy that people read HIH. I started the blog because I was bored one summer and I was looking for something to do. I remember reading somewhere that starting a blog about something that you're interested about was a good idea. 'Cause if it is something that you're interested about people will notice that plus you will find more things to blog about.

I hope that this will continue. I mean that more and more people will start to read HIH.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT