Girls Night

Hi guys! I just thought that I would do a quick update because I am going away for a few days and I am not going to bring my computer.

Last night I had a lovely dinner with my very good friend Patricia. But even though it was so lovely and nice it was kind of sad because that will be the last time that we will see each other for a few months. She is moving to London to go to film school. I am happy and  a bit jealous of her but it is still sad since we kind of just became friends. We got to know each other since we both worked Gröna Lund this summer. It was a really nice dinner. We went to Riche, where I have actually never been before but I am definitely going back there. I really loved the atmosphere. I really do recommend the restaurant.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT