How To Be Single

Hi everyone! How are you? I had actually had a really good weekend. First free weekend in what feels like forever. School seems to be taking over my life lately and the course is not even that fun. Well, it's over in a few months anyway. Yeah so I had a good weekend. I went to see my family yesterday because my sister had a birthday on Monday. Which instead of celebrating my sister seemed to turn into "Lets all tell funny stories about Erika when she was a kid", which wasn't funny at all. And I don't even know how the subject came up. Whatever after that I met up with a friend. We went and saw How To Be Single which was way better than expected. Like seriously I cried during the movie. It had really beautiful moments, or maybe I was just emotional. Either way it was a good movie and I cried. LOL.

How To Be Single trailer :)




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT