Ripped Off

I had to by new stay ups the other day because I accidentally ripped the ones I had. It is not as fun as it sounds. I was putting them on and ripped one of them with my nail. Yeah. So I went to H&M because they are my number one source for all things clothing. ZARA is at close second place. I am actually doing a little online shopping right now. I want a new skirt and H&M has 10% off and free shipping which ends today so I have to place my order soon. I just really want this skirt in imitation suede. It is so gorgeous and I'll be the hottest girl on the block. Well I already am but still. I'll post som pictures when the skirt arrives in my mail box. Until the have a great time!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT