Can´t stop the style, can´t stop the effect, cutest dam ladii, betta show respect

Hi,
Today I bought this really cool book!! The book shows you how to mix your own ring tones. Doesen´t it sound really cool!?! Well I think so but the bad thing I don´t get it!!!!!!! It´s drives me nuts :( . I don´t know what I to do, but I will get some how. Won´t I? Well enough about that a few days ago I watched The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Daniel Radcliffe were a guest. But when e walked on stage he looked really nervous. I mean really, really nervous and then when he were about to say that David Yates will direct the 6th as well he said the 4th. I mean what is it with him? He is still one of my favorite actors but anyway I just wonder. The whole thing was just weird. Yesterday I updated my MySpace profile and I really like how it turned out to be. If you want to see it just click on this link http://www.myspace.com/erikaeklund . Well I don´t know what write anymore. ´Cause I can´t really concentrate, ´cause I listen to music right now. So bye bye. Much Love From Your Writer Erika, love ya!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT