Sun, sun, sun and more sun

Hi everybody!Today I mean this morning I bougth the new Harry Potter book. I love it and I´ve already read out the first chapter!! But everybody who has the book would understand. Well, I probably read out the second chapter today too. Well as you probably I am not the best person on english, so when I read the book i don´t understand all the words but when I have read them a few times I start to get the mening of them. That´s good. I mean I learn so many new words on english. Today is the first day since I stared this blog that i´ve made an entrence four days in a road. Cool, well I think so!!! So today have been a sunny day. That´s good, beacuse it´s been raining the whole summer or at least every other day. Uhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I think this is it for today. I maybe put up a video later today. I don´t know if I am going to do that, but yeah stay turned.Love ya, Erika <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT