Now and Then

WOW, it has been a long time since I made an entrance on this blog. Much has happened since then. Now I have summer break and I enjoy it, because I get do stuff I like. For example I´ve seen the new Harry Potter movie, I´ve been in Gutenberg (Göteborg) with my mom and then we went to Liseberg and Universeum, yesterday I went a preview of the Swedish move Ciao Bella (the movie premier in Sweden August the 3rd and last week my friend from Gävle come to wisit me for 3 days. I mean it´s better then school. I´ve done so much these past few weeks or at least i think so. Oh, and on friday I´m going to buy the new Harry Potter book. I now it comes out on saturday but a store in the Old town (gamla stan) (Si-Fi) will have midnight open so I´m going there with my mom. I wonder if there will be many pepole there? Well in my last entrance I said that I made a fansite for Miley Cyrus on MySpace but it´s gone now or MySpace took it away. Well who cares really if they took it away is just rules. But I posted some videos on my YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/onenineninethree) and now I`ll post then here so you can see them!

Enjoy!!!





If you wanna see more of my videos just visit my YouTube!!

Well that was it from me until next time.

See ya later// Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT