Harry Potter








WOW, an other day has past by in my life or not a whole day (but you get it). Well two days ago I told you that I were going to a store in the Old town in Stockholm to buy the new Harry Potter book, but now I´m not going to do that any more because my mom think it´s a bit risky to do it because it is in the middle of the night. It´s not that she don´t trust me but she don´t trust the weird people out there. If she had let me buy the book there she would obviously be there with me. I went to that store today and I saw a long line of poeple just waiting to buy the book tonight and some of them were dressed on Harry Potter clothes. Cool, and in the store you could buy a Harry Potter tie, scarf and hat. "Cool", I thought. I can say that they are not cheap but their not expensive either. I can also say that I want them. As I said I´m not going to that store tonight but I´m going to an other store tomorrow to buy it. Well, I´m not just about Harry Potter, so today my mom bought me the Teen Vouge number June/July and there is a huge artical about Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. There were really cool pictures of them too. Look at the picture of Dan isn´t he to die for?? On that picture he is, it´s not often when e looks that hot :D!!! Emma and Rupert look great both of them but Dan is the hottest!!!!!!! Bye for now on :D





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT