Easy

Tjababaloo!!
Whats up everybody? Did everybody had a great friday? I did! I took my camera to school yesterday (friday) and I shoot some videos and I uploaded them YouTube so I´m gonna post them here. If you just scroll down you´ll see them. Right know I´m listen to some of Paula DeAnda songs. I love her songs and she is such a great singer! My favorite songs with her is Easy and When It Was Me. I love those songs. It´s so cool that Wilmer Valderrama is in her video Easy. You should visit her MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/pauladeanda) and her YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/pauladeandamusic). So what is everybody gonna do tonight? I´m gonna watch TV I think. I´m gonna watch shows like Instant Star and SNL (Saturday Night Live). That´s all I know. Tomorrow I´m gonna me and my mom are gonna visit her sister and her sisters son, Kevin. That´s all I´m gonna do this weekend.

Much Love and Peace from your writer Erika XD


Here is some videos for you to watch:
HIP HOP POLICE - Chamillionaire

My friend Towe

My friend Agnes

Easy - Paula DeAnda

AYO Technology - 50 cent ft. Justin Timberlake, Timbaland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT