Shout Out

So, this is just gonna be a quick shout out or something like that! So this weekend has for me been about music, fashion and make up. OK, that´s what I´m all about but anyway XD! Oh, today when me and my mom where at my aunt place or yeah when we were going home, I saw some people who were giving out free clothes! So I found a skirt from ESPRIT and a t-shirt and a vest. The clothes were really nice!!!! I love them and then when I got home one of my moms friends called and said that she had some clothes for me. So I´ve got some new clothes today!!
WOW, I just singed in on myspace and then I saw someone who had posted a bulletin called "Jesse McCartney has a new song". So I read the bulletin and then listened to the song and I can say that it´s really good!!!
Oh, the thing I really wanted to say that I know I spell some words wrong and I am aware of it. I just notice it when posted the "post". So, just so you know I am aware of it.

Love and Peace (LP) from your writer Erika XD


Here is some videos for you to watch:
Rescue - Cipes and The People ft. Jesse McCartney

The Music In Me (Sharpay version) - High School Musical

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT