love you baby

What´s up everybody!!! Has anyone had a great week so far? I think I´ve had one. You never know. Oh, yesterday in school we had a "sport" day. So when you were done with all the stuff you could go home and for me and my friends it only took about an hour and a half. I´ve posted some videos on YouTube from that and here´s one:

It´s my friend Agnes saying Hally Potta. Our other friend Maja (standing next to her) sad that that´s what they call Harry Potter in China. If you wonder why we are in the forest I can only say that more then half of Sweden are covered with trees. Weird uh! Now you know that. Not that it´s important to anyone but anyway.
If want to send me an email, do it here - erikaslittleworld@gmail.com

Much peace and love from your writer Erika XD

Here is some videos for you to watch:
There is something about Ashley - trailer

He said, She said - Ashley Tisdale

Wine Up (the song, not the video) - Kat DeLuna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT