So much in my heart, but nothing to build

Today I went to Kista Galleria with my mom. God she is not the person you should go shopping with or maybe sometimes if you want something you can´t afford. Haha!!!! hope you like the song i posted yesterday! I know I can´t sing but I posted a video so you know how to sing the song. Wow, I saw an episode of TRL today and guess who was a guest? No other then Shia LaBeouf!!! So I saw the whole episode. And I can that say Shia is so hot and so hilarious!!!! I totally love him!!!I so want to be an actress and I got to do something about that. I mean I´m 14. I now I write books and songs but they never get posted somewhere. I now the books never get finished, but anyway. Some people say I can sing and some don´t and some people say I can act, but I never get the real fact. Is it just because everyone has a different opinion? I got to be that or, I don´t know. Hope you like the new picture of me. I look kind of goofy. Haha, ain´t I funny!!! I talked to a friend a while ago and she liked the song I posted and she think I sound nice when I sang the song and she even asked me if she could copy the song and save it on her computer and of course I said yes. So tonight is MTV`s VMA 2007 (video music awards) and it´s in Las Vegas. I gonna watch it and se the rerun, because it´s so late here in Sweden. Well I´m gonna try to write an other song so I can post it here. I think that´s it for this time.
So byebye, peace, love ya <3 from your writer Erika xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT