1 Year Anniversary

Wow, it's the one year anniversary of my blog today! Yeah! Well, I haven't planned anything special but yeah, I will just write down whatever pops up in my head. I am going to star with recommending a song; Love song by Sara Bareilles. You should check out the video too. It's really great.
Do you know what I did yesterday? I went to stinsen with my mom. I wanted to go there becausethey have opened up a new part or yeah it's bigger now. New stores. When we walked around there I heard that there was a guy on the stage talking that a singer was going to preform there. So of course I found out that it was Marie Picasso. The winner of Idol 2007. It's like American Idol but it's in Sweden. So of course i took the chance to get a picture of her and I together.

Oh, I wanna recommend an other song (you have probably heard it before but I wanna recommend it any way); American Boy by Estelle featuring Kanye West). It's a great song too.
Oh, I almost forgot what do you think about the picture with Marie? I think it's better then the one with Adam Tensta. Don't you?
I am going to upload videos from Marie's performance at Stinsen yesterday on YouTube. So don't forget to check out my channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/onenineninethree.
OK, I didn't chage the layout because I like this one. I hope you do it too :D!

Your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT