God, why me?!

Seriously, f*****g Sollentuna hem have decided to close down TV3, KANAL 5 and 9, MTV, TV4+, TV4 SPORT and TV8!! I am loosing my mind!! AAAAA! Now I have only SVT 1 and 2 TV4, SVT24, TV6 and Barnkanalen/kunskapskaanalen! It's good that I sill have TV4 AND TV6. Because it's American idol tonight on TV4 and I really wanna see that. Well, it's the auditions. I love watching the auditions. but we are going to get a box with plenty of channels. THANK GOD FOR THAT! Well, the channels really want the is Disney Channel, TV 400, MTV (mother fucking television as mom always says: NO she don't hate MTV), (nickelodeon) Kanal5 (and 9) and other channels that I can think of right now.
ÅÅÅ, I got a headache earlier today because I took a teaspoon full of cacao. The cacao immediately was dragged to all the water in my mouth and the a bit came in my throat. So 9 couldn't like breath. I like rushed to the faucet to get some water in my mouth so I could get the cacao out. since then I have headache. Not so comfortable. God, why do all these thing have to happen to me. And all in none day!! Man, give me a break. I have like nothing to do now (because of the TV). right now I am listening to NRJ. Think I am going to switch to Britney's Blackout CD (I got it for Christmas from Annika). I am going bananas her! Please someone help ME!!!!
I recommend song to you all , it's the new song with Madonna and Justin Timberlake. I think it's called 4 minutes (to save the world). OK, I wanna write more but my keyboard is is f*****g with me (so I had to take moms :( . So, I ask again: God, why me?!

Your writer, Erika!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT