Something I found on MySpace

I'm 70% boy & 170% girl

BOY PART
{Still answer if ur a girl}

[x] you love hoodies.

[ ] Dogs are better than cats.

[] it's hilarious when people get hurt.

[] You've played with/against boys on a team.

[ ] Shopping is torture.

[] Sad movies stink.

[] You own(ed) an XBox / XBox 360.

[] Wanted/played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.

[] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.

[x] You own(ed) a DS, PS2 or Sega.

[] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.

[] You watch sports on TV.

[] Gory movies are cool.

[] You go to your dad for advice.

[] You own baseball caps.

[] You like going to football games.

[x] You used to/do collect baseball/sport cards.

[X] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people

[x] Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favorite colors.

[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think.

[x] Sports are fun too.

[] You Talk with food in your mouth.

[] Wear boxers to bed.

[] Sleep with your socks on at night.

Total: 7
Multiply the total by 10
Score = 70!

GIRL PART
(still answer if guy)

[X] You wear lip gloss.

[x] You have worn eyeliner.

[] You have some of the same shirts in different colors.

[x] You wear the color pink.

[] you only go to a female for advice.

[] You hate wearing the color black.

[X] You like shopping.

[X] You wear jewelry

[X] Skirts are a part of your wardrobe.

[X] You don't like the movie Star Wars.

[X] It takes you at least 1 hour to shower/get dressed/put on make-up & get ready.

[x] You smile a lot more than you should.

[x] You have more than 5 pairs of shoes.

[X] You care about what you look like.

[x] You like wearing dresses when you can.

[x] You like movies.

[x] You love to laugh.

[x] Used to play with dolls as a little kid.

[x] Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy of it.

[X] Like taking pictures of yourself when you're bored.


Total: 17
multiply by 10
Score = 170
then repost as I'm % boy & % girl
_______________________________________

1.Have you ever taken a shower with another person?
Yes

3. When was the last time you got in trouble with the Police?
I don't think I have.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
I was on my MySpace page.

5. Are you any good at math?
C at GCSE

6. What was going on in your life, one year ago today?
Was looking forward to for my birthday

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I don't know. But there is alot of "celebs" here that
I have the same last name as.

9. Have you ever been in love?
Haven't you?

10. Where is your mom at?
Watching TV, I guess.

11. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yes.

12. What's one thing you wish to change about yourself?
Like, everything xD. No, I don't know.

13. Are you spoiled?
Nah, but some people seem to think so.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Sometimes.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
I haven't had any that was really painful.

16. What is outside your back door?
Outsideness

17. Do you have any plans for Friday?
I don't know. I have to see what happens.

18. How many brothers/sisters do you have?
One younger sister.

19. Do you have a secret crush?
No, not that I know of :)
and that's something I should know)

20. Do you keep in touch with your exes?
It depends.

21. Do you dislike anyone right now?
Yes.

22. Are you excited about anything?
Of course.

23. What is your favorite flavor of Jelly?
Raspberry.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
I don't know.

25. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Don't remember.

26. What kind of winter coat do you have?
A warm one =p

29. What do you wanna do with your life?
Achieve something from this messed up situation

30. Do you go to church?
no

31. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
Something vegetarian :S

32. Who was your first best friend?
Her name was Linnea (, from kindergarten).

33. What is your least favorite class?
SO

36. What was the last compliment you received?
I get them all the time.

37. What extracurriculars are you in?
LOL.

38. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No.

39. What's the last movie you watched?
Ice princess (on TV)

41. Are you on any medication?
Yup

42. What's your favorite thing to do?
Go shopping and watch movies ;]

43. Do you regret dating someone?
Yes.

44. What are you doing tomorrow?
I am going to school.

45. When did you stop believing in Santa Clause?
Wow, I don't remember and i don't know if I still believe.

46. What annoys you?
Getting up early

47. Whats the next vacation you're going on?
France, England or USA.

49. Who do you sit with in your 1st period class?
Agnes and Towe.

50. Does your myspace song have any significance?
It's my favorite song at the moment.

_______________________________________

60. cuantos herman@s tienes?
Una

_______________________________________

1. Who were you with last night?
My mom.

2. What woke you up this morning?
I just opened my eyes.

3. Where are you?
Home.

4. Is tonight going to be a good night?
probably not

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
nope, no one is up yet

6. When was the last time you cried?
Not long time ago, I think.

7. Ever thrown up in public?
well, nope

8. Passed out because of alcohol?
NO

9. What’s on your mind RIGHT now?
Not much because I am tired.

10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
I don't know.

11. Where would you like to live?
Some place nice. But I like were I live now.

12.What do you want to name your children?
Let's check my Your Heiress Dairy...Girls: Bella Isadora, Alice and Ellein.
Boys: Leo and Ian Daniel Oliver Kingston.

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An actress.

15. Who is your number 4 on myspace?
On the one I am logged in at: Jonas Brothers (if I got the question right).

16. Have you kissed your number one?
On this on I have myself, so?

17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
On this one let's check....Mika Brazil.

20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
I don't know. when i got dressed?

21. Do you listen to music every day?
OH YEAH

22. What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner.

24. About how many people have you liked?
depends, as in crushes? A few guys.
As in friends? a TON

26. What are you doing this weekend?
It depends. I'll tell ya' when I know.

27. Whats your favorite type of soda?
I don't drink sodas this year.

29. Have you ever won an award?
Yes!

30. What do you want to do right now?
Not to go to school tomorrow :(

31. Who are you with?
Nobody!

32. Do you like someone right now?
I don't know. I like my friends.

34. How long ’til your birthday?
Uhm, let's count.....34 days (April 6th :)

35. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
mm too sad to think about!

36. What time is it?
7:08 pm or 19:08

38. What makes you mad?
A lot of little things.

39. Have you ever had a song written about you?
not me personally.

40. What song makes you cry?
I don't think any song makes me cry.

41. What song makes you happy?
I don't know, the good ones :)

42. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
Nothing I watch TV.

43. Do you have a job?
Hopefully I will soon (well that's not a real job, but any way)

44. Who is your 3rd text on your inbox from?
I don't know, my mom?

47. Whats the next CD you’re gonna get?
I don't know. But it's my birthday soon.



I hope you liked this little thing, you writer Erika!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT