Rihannas concert

Two days ago I went to Rihannas concert at Hovet. It was so cool. Adam Tensta was the opening act! So cool! It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. But the only bad thing was that it was only one hour:(! But Except that everything was completely great. Chris Brown, her boyfriend, was supposed to be a special guest but he didn't show up! I wonder why. What was so important that that he couldn't preform with his girlfriend and for some fans? He probably had a good reason1 I hope. I really like his music. He is having a concert at Berns tonight. It's a night club in Stockholm here in Sweden. Mika had his first concert in Sweden there. But I can't go because you have to be 20 years old or older to get in. They probably check ID at the door, so why even try to get in. I would probably get in if they didn't check ID. But Chris is 18. But ,yeah , he's legal or whatever you guys say!
I hope she comes again soon and I hope Miley Cyrus comes here sometime soon too. Now I have been to a concert at all three Globen arenorna. Globen (most times), Annexet (Mika) and Hovet (Rihanna).
Rehab - Rihanna

My Cool - Adam Tensta

Me and Adam Tensta


Demand these people


























































































Your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT