April, april din dumma sill

Finally it's april. On monday it's my birthday and in a week it's Jesse's. I can't wait (in way). On monday people are coming over to me because it´s my birthday. Just because it's at 5:30 pm i have to serve dinner. I don't want to. So when I talked to my mom about it I said that I wanted a pasta salad and she said ok. First I said that I wanted chicken but that's a no no because of the chicken scandal that's going around. So then I said that I wanted just a simple pasta salad with vegetables, olives and "fetaost". Mom was like: "No, you can't serve people that". Sure you can! So then I said I wanted shrimps. But apparently few people don't eat that. Then I said that it could be two salads. One with shrimps and one without shrimps. And guess; my mom said no. She said I could have shrimps on the side. I said: "No I don't want that". Now my mom has decided to make some pie. I want to try that pie but I don't want that on my birthday. The only thing I have decided so far for my birthday (something people can eat) is the cake! The cake! Come on, it's my birthday!

your writer, Erika.

.p.s. There's alot of things I want for my birthday but it don't seem like people care about that. it would be cool if I got a surprise party. I want that. But who is willing to throw me one?! Who loves me enough to do that?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT