Happy easter

I hope everybody is having a good easter! I have so far have had great day. this morning I helped my mom with the laundry and after that we had a little picnic. It's so warm outside. Finally spring is here! Hallelujah!
I am going to auction out some stuff that I own on a website called tradera. My PS2, clothes, maybe books and probably other stuff. Most of the stuff is going to be clothes. Some clothes that's going sell there have I used one or twice. I have had those clothes for a few years. So this morning I went through my closet and filled a whole paper bag with "old" clothes. I have more. some clothes are from Adidas, bikbok but most of the clothes are from H&M. I love H&M's clothes! They're the best! I mean it. Ever since I was little I girl I have loved their clothes.
So when I get an account there I am going to tell you my user name so the you can check out my stuff if you want to buy anything. Everything that I am actioning out is in a very good condition. I promise you! I may put up some pictures here of the stuff and price so if you don't feel like going to the website and check out my stuff you can do it right here on the blog and go to the website and buy if it's something you like. I promise you there's a lot of cool clothes. Now you may be thinking why I am auctioning all these stuff if they're so cool. I can tell you that one reason it that I have to give room for new clothes in my closet and you can't just keep stuff forever.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT