The movie

Yesterday me and my mom walked over 14 km (= 8.75 miles). What do you say about that?! That's really impressive.
Yesterday I bought Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert on DVD. I love watching that concert. It's really good. Miley is such a great performer. I like that movie because it's not just only a whole concert it's also behind the scenes footage. It's fun to see all the effort that goes in to making the whole show. How many people that really works with making what it later becomes. And also I get to see Miley and the JoBros. Which is that main reason why I watch the DVD, LOL.
I can't wait for Hannah Montana: The Movie to premiere here in Sweden on May 1st. I am so excited to see it. I been waiting a long time for the movie. Now I have to wait less then a month for it. the best part with the day the movie premieres is the I don't have to go to school. May 1st in Sweden is a red day. Which means it's a holiday or something like that. Great huh?

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT