Wasting time

"Everyone is feeling alive while I'm sitting here just wasting time
I don't have clue but I'm still not felling blue
I'm just waiting for a moment", that's it why can't come up with the rest. To be honest that's what I am doing right now. If you have any ideas please write a comment then. I would be really thankful for that.
Tradera is actually the swedish version of eBay. Tradera is a eBay company. Two of the things that I am going to put up first on tradera is my PS2 (including three hand controls, two 8MB memory cards, Final Fantasy X -for of course PS2- and of course the PS2 console) and some Kitty books (it's Nancy Drew's swedish name). I think I am going to put out the books for 50 kr (btw it's seventeen Nancy Drew books and three books that's in the same category as Nancy Drew). So when I have put the up on the site I will let you know.
Bye, I have to go now XD

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT