Easier said then done

Seriously tortillas! When you read the recipe you think it is the easiest thing in the world to make. So I ask myself how the star can I fail? They don't even look like on the picture in the book. I have three that's ok and one that passed (it still don't even look like the picture in book).
I am chocked! Really I am! I don't know what happened! I am supposed to be good at this. It's my thing! Buh-huh!
Last night I tried to make foccacia and I faild. Well, I realized this morning what I did wrong so I am make new one now. I hope everything goes better this time. Prey with me that it will. When you read this the foccacia is probably done, but anyway prey. Please! Prey that I did well.
I have to go soon so I am ending this post now. I may post something later.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT