New week, new challenge

First I just want to say that since www.everythingerika.blogspot.com was taken I am going to change the URL to www.everythingerikas.blogspot.com within 24 hours. So I have probably change the URL by tomorrow morning.
Since I love reading I am going to reed out this book I am reading called Who are you and an other book and start on a book that is going to be a challenge. Maybe not a challenge but the book has a few more pages that I am used to.
You know what I stept into heaven today. Akademibokhandeln at Mäster Samuelsgatan in Stockholm is the biggest bookstore I have every sat my foot in. It is huge! HUGE! The store, wow, it was incredible! It looked like a library and it smelled so nice from the coffee place. I got so hungry!
Across the street there was an other bookstore that sold books to a low price. The paperback books cast 10 kr less compared to other bookstores.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT